Vegetable consumption has many benefits in the body. They provide essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals, improve digestion and boost the immune system. Below is the Top 10 list of the healthiest vegetables in the world.
1. Watercress: Watercress is a dark green leafy vegetable near natural fountains. It has a higher concentration of vitamin C than some fruits and vegetables. Located just 100 grams of leaves provide 72% of vitamin C RDA.
Watercress is an excellent source of antioxidants such as vitamin A, vitamin K, flavonoids, beta-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin. It is also rich in vitamin B group such as riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, thiamine, pantothenic acid.
2. Chinese Cabbage: Cabbage, also known as Napa, is one of the most popular green cabbage vegetables on the Chinese mainland. It is carotene, thiocyanates, indole-3-carbinol, lutein, zeaxanthin, sulfur filled with many plant antioxidant compounds such as veins and isothiocyanates.
Napa cabbage has a very high vitamin C content. Located just 100 grams of fresh Napa provides about 45% of the daily needs of this vitamin. By regularly taking vitamin C from rich foods, the body can tolerate resistance against infectious agents and eliminate free radicals.
3.chard: The chard is lush green vegetables from the same family as beets and spinach. Its leaves are an excellent source of antioxidants and vitamins. Its fresh leaf has a recommended amount of about 33% per 100 grams.
It is one of the best vegetable sources of vitamin K and a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids. It is also a rich source of minerals such as copper, calcium, sodium, potassium, iron, manganese and phosphorus.
4. Beet green Beat green young leaves of beet plants. It is an excellent source of vitamins, manganese, iron, phosphorus, Zinkfolat, pantothenic acid, dietary fiber, + and calcium.
Green turnips protect against vitamin A deficiency, osteoporosis, iron deficiency and anemia. It is believed to prevent cardiovascular diseases of cancer and colon cancer and leukemia.
5. Spinach: spinach is an excellent source of vitamins, manganese, folic acid, iron, copper, calcium, and potassium. It is a very good source of fiber, phosphorus, an omega-3 fatty acid, pantothenic acid, selenium.
6. Chicory: Chicory has a number of health benefits such as improving digestion, heartburn, arthritis relief, body detoxification, prevention of bacterial infections, strengthening of Immune system, reduces the possibility of heart disease are herbaceous plants. Chicory is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals.
7. Salad: Salad is a famous green leafy vegetable, rich in vitamins and antioxidants. It also contains sufficient amounts of folic acid, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, which is important for the body’s metabolism.
8. Parsley: Parsley is a popular plant that is recognized as one of its own antioxidant substances and a functional food for the prevention of diseases. It is rich in flavonoids, polyphenol antioxidants, and vitamins.
9.Romaine lettuce: Romaine lettuce is a lettuce variety growing around tight ribs in the high profile hard leaves. It is a very good source of fiber, manganese, potassium, iodine, vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids, phosphorus, chromium, magnesium, calcium, pantothenic acid.
10. Collards Green: Green carbon is a green plant from the same family as cabbage, kale, broccoli. They are an excellent source of vitamins and antioxidants.
This leafy vegetable contains a surprisingly high proportion of vitamin K.