Nearly all, dogs sleep for about 10 to 14 hours per day, although few dogs are likely to neglect their sleep time as a result of nervousness, hyperactivity, etc. Most often, this results in barking, whining, and destruction of household items by these dogs.
Pluto pet is the leading manufacturer of natural supplements for your pets. They proposed the steps below to help your dogs have a quiet night.
- The first and foremost step is to ensure your dogs get the right amount of sleep daily is by ensuring that they are correctly fed daily. Puppies require more calories and vital nutrients than adult dogs. So, endeavor to choose food specially formulated for puppies, while adult dogs should be fed based on their size and energy needs.
- The next step is to always give them a relaxation supplement. Pluto pet calming spray is a sedative recommended by veterinarians to relieve your pets of anxiety, apprehension, aggression, etc. It also helps them sleep properly. The pluto pet calming spray meets all food and drug requirement and has no adverse side effects.
- The third step is to take your dog on a routine exercise. Make sure you take your dog for a walk at least twice daily and try to play with it every day. Exercise keeps your dogs healthy.
- Fourthly, try to make your dog sleep at a particular time every night. This helps them embrace a specific sleeping routine. Also, imbibe in them the habit of using the bathroom before bedtime.
- Finally, provide a serene sleeping environment for your dogs. Animals feel more secured when the sleep in an enclosed area such as dog pens, dog houses or dog crates. Don’t forget to provide them with blankets, towels, and pillows to sleep on.
When your dog fails to get the right amount of rest at night, it tends to bark, whin, and destroy household items. Therefore endeavor to abide by these outlined tips to ensure your dog sleeps through the night.