Are you aware that some animals are extremely dangerous? Unfortunately, most of these animals were once pets before they became serial killers. This article will give you an insight into some of these animals.
- Mr. Asbo the Swan: This name was given to an aggressive swan that once lived on the River Camb in Cambridge. Asbo attacked lots of revelers and rowers in the river and also along the river. He would peck people, capsize boats and fly at vessels. His attacks at the river started in 2009 and ended in 2015 when he was relocated to a calmer area of the river.
- Rocky The Cat is another evil and troublesome animal that exist. While I am of the opinion that almost all breeds of cats are evil, Rocky was really proud of displaying its evil nature. He became notorious within his jurisdiction in Rotherham, the UK for frequently biting and scratching people as well as his aggressive nature of entering homes refusing to leave.
- A Pheasant went haywire in Hail Weston, Cambridgeshire, UK, by attacking vehicles, homes, and residents.
- Sometime in July 2015, a hostile fox trapped about eight people inside a bar at the Alconbury Sports center in Cambridgeshire, the UK for approximately three hours. It also stalked them from going to the car park.
In 2003, a Rogue Badger went haywire in Worcestershire, the United Kingdom drawing blood out of five people before it was finally caught.
- Osama Bin Laden the Elephant was the name given to an elephant that terrorized the village of Sonitpur in South Africa for two years. The elephant killed about 27 people during these years, destroyed homes and farmlands. He became well known for attacking tourists and raiding cars as well.
- The seventh on our list of evil animals is the Tsavo Man-Eaters. For six months, two maneless Tsavo lions manned and killed 135 construction workers that worked on the Kenyan-Uganda railway in the year 1898. These lions preferred hunting humans, to animals.
- The Beast of Gevaudan is yet another evil animal that brutalized the French colony of Gevaudan between 1764 and 1767. It was responsible for over 210 attacks which resulted in in113 deaths. It was shot and killed in June 1767.
- The last on our list is the Gustave Killer Croc a serial killer that lived in Burundi. During its time, it killed 300 people.