Hair transplantation is a big step forward. This decision is not easy for most people. If your choice affects many aspects of your life, it is whether you should carry out the procedure or not. I have some questions to ask you.
1. Do I always think about my hair? If you can only think about the appearance of your bald head, this is a good sign that you have to do something. Such thinking can distract you from enjoying the good things in life. It also means that you are not completely focused on the activities in which you are participating at that time. That’s dangerous.
2. Did I lose my confidence to work because of hair removal? It is possible to pay attention to your extraordinary problems and get the impression that others will hurt you at work. If you can maintain trust, that is not the case at all. However, if you feel that you are inferior when dealing with clients and new clients, you will not be doing the job well. The hair transplant procedure can help your career.
3. How do I feel my hair in a social situation? If you constantly think about your hair loss when you are with a friend or colleague, you suffer from your social life. If your hair loss is a problem, you cannot continue talking equally. Hair transplant surgery can help you return to the cycle.
4. Does it take a lot of time to spend with a mirror? This is an interesting question. Because we can think that seeing a mirror is more problematic for those who are already receiving a hair transplant. In fact, the opposite is true. When people are worried about hair loss, they spend a lot of time looking at the mirrors to check that their hair is covering their heads and combing their hair again.
5. Do you feel that I am used to the opposite sex? Those who have exaggerated serious problems often feel that heterosexual members despise and see them. These people do not initiate or ask for a conversation with the opposite sex. Only with meticulous measures such as counseling, these people can overcome their own shyness. Hair transplant surgery can give you more confidence.
6. Does hair transplant surgery change anything? You have to look at your life to answer this question. You must judge whether hair loss is really a problem.
This problem may be too deep for cosmetic procedures for repair. In this case, it is necessary to judge if the hair transplant surgery is worthwhile. Surgery, on the other hand, may just be learning how to handle your problem.