It is becoming increasingly common for people to receive hair transplants as the methods continue to improve.
This is less obvious than in the early days when anyone could spot a person with damaged hairpins. However, there is no known fact about hair transplantation.
1. A large percentage of men have hair loss problems. In fact, 50% of American men over the age of 50 suffer from hair loss.
Hair problems in today’s society must be overcome. Some do it by shaving their heads completely. Others take the opposite route and undergo a hair transplant. Those who accept their baldness may have a healthy psyche, but they are a bit inappropriate with the rest of the world.
2. The procedure is permanent. If you decide that you do not like the results, it is not as easy as removing a wig to change your hair. He should have many surgeries and his head will never look the same.
Therefore, you should never accept a doctor’s offer to perform some hair transplants and see how you like them before performing a complete hair transplant. As soon as you start, you are engaged.
3. You need rest for several days after a hair transplant. Because the operation is so easy to bear, you may think that you can jump and return to your usual activities.
It’s just your scalp, not muscles or bones. The truth is that you have many small injuries and you need to protect them.
4. Hair transplantation can be a time-consuming commitment. The treatment can often take one to two years. Megasessions involving thousands of transplants at the same time can reduce overall time. However, the duration of these sessions is often exhausting.
5. Hair transplantation can be combined with other procedures. If you do not have enough hair, you can not have a normal hair transplant.
However, there are other operations that can be used in conjunction with hair transplantation to achieve similar results. The difference is that these procedures are usually more painful.
6. Transplants cannot survive. Few surgeons will reveal the fact that hair transplants do not always survive after a hair transplant. The hope is that only a few will lose and the overall result will not suffer. The reality is that this usually happens.
7. Hair transplants do not cost as much as you think. For example, you can spend a reasonable $ 12,000 on a hair transplant. If he did it at the age of 30 and died at the age of 70, he would have had a transplant for 40 years.
That would be up to $ 300 a year on average, or $ 25 a month. Many allegedly cost-effective hair loss treatments cost more than $ 25 a month. In fact, he would be saved by doing the hair transplant.